Sage EDI Integrations
EDI integration with Your Sage Software
Wcommerce is the only EDI solution exclusively endorsed and distributed by Sage for Sage 100 and 300. We provide a complete, integrated EDI solution for Sage business systems. EDI integration with your Sage software provides seamless formatting of your EDI transactions to match your trading partner and supplier requirements. Wcommerce Transaction Manager™, our web-based EDI translator, can be integrated with any Sage business system.
Select Your Business System
- Sage 100
- Sage 300
- Sage 500 ERP
- Sage 50 – U.S. Edition
- Sage BusinessVision or BVEssentials
- Sage PFW ERP
- Sage Pro ERP
- Sage Enterprise Management
Key Benefits of Integrating Sage with Wcommerce
- Includes access to more than 92,000 Trading Partner Maps that are automatically updated free of charge.
- Reduces or eliminates manual entry, diminishing costly charge-backs.
- Increases productivity without increasing staff.
- Reduces your total cost of ownership by 30% to 50%.
- Enables you to change or upgrade business systems or accounting software without disrupting your whole EDI solution.
EDI integration between Sage software and Transaction Manager is just one part of our Trading Partner Platform that, when combined with ongoing support and professional services, provides a complete, end-to-end EDI solution from one source.
Business System Plug-Ins™
Through our Business System Plug-Ins™, Transaction Manager integrates with virtually any accounting or business system. Our Business Systems Plug-In maps your EDI transactions so they seamlessly transfer to and from your accounting or business system. You will have one specific plug-in for whatever business system you are operating. If you replace your business system, we will simply swap out your plug-in and the rest of your EDI solution remains intact!
We have helped many Sage customers successfully integrate their EDI with their Sage business systems.
Are you interested in learning more about the benefits of integrating EDI with your Sage software? Contact a Wcommerce EDI specialist.